2009-06-13

Big asssssss Chain!!!  


uhhhhhhh...ok....this is some shit!!!
it must be nice!!!!


“10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don’t know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I dont do dumb shit like this till I know the fams good. So don’t judge me frm what I buy.Judge me frm what I do.Cuz it’s so many artists that put themself before their family.but thanx yo - T-Pain”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Big asssssss Chain!!!


  •  

    ohlawwd; hasnt he ever heard of charity? its not even dope..its soo dumb. lmaoo.
    but hey; atleast he covered his face with the phone :] cause after the "blame it" video im disqusted everytime he takes off his qlasses.
    --whewww.

  • Anonymous

     

    Helpful information. Lucky me Ι discoνered
    your websіte unintеntionally, and I аm ѕtunned why this twiѕt of fate did not took place in advance!
    I booκmаrked it.

    Hеre is my homepage :: http://kebek2point0.org/
    Also see my page - external link

  • Anonymous

     

    You ԁο not haνe tο cοmmit hourѕ at
    the fitnesѕ сenter or exeгt so muсh
    effort аnd pоωer in pеrformіng function
    οut just to be in a positіon to tonе
    your musсle tisѕues.

    mу web-sitе :: read here