2008-06-02

Saving Money!!!!  

Photobucket

I know you all are looking at the 40oz like WTF!!!
but i just wanted to ask the masses whats with the negative condensation around 40oz's?
There cheap and they get the job done!!!!
So stop hating!!!!!
And Save your Fuckin Money!!!!!

Buy a 40oz and you might have enough money to buy a drop of Gas for Hummer!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Saving Money!!!!

  • Anonymous

     

    I fux wit the 40oz! But then again I live most of the stereotypes of a nigga from south central... but newayzz I guzzled 1 of those at a pool party over the weekend n i waz drunk off my ass. My brother even did a song about em wit an eazy e sample("40oz in my lap n itz freezin ma balls") on our old mixtape haha