2008-06-07

Vote Supreme Soul!!!!  



Ok....i need a favor from everyone!!!
My homeboy Pharcide who was in my old dance crew (The Architez) is in a dance group named Supreme Soul and there competing on
Americas Best Dance Crew!!!
The group is out of the Bay Area so vote for them amillion times if you can!!!
Thanks...!!!!

ps: he's the guy in the middle making the weird face!!!

Click Here To Vote!!!!


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Vote Supreme Soul!!!!


  •  

    EXCELLENT!! I will be voting for them a million times!!
    because the season finally from last season had me juiced when they did the Westcoast Segment.. all 3 of them crews were from So.Cal YET!!! a Bay classic was chosen as the anthem!
    Even to i'm back a home
    I DONT REP CALI I REP THE BAAYYYY eeeeyy!!
    -.no.

    p.s. Everyone visit my page

    http://NONYEis2nd2None.blogspot.com


  •  

    Ha. Ha. Ha. I'll go vote right now lol



    VIV was here =)