2009-01-05

DOE.N.REEZY- I must be ballin  


I Randomly Found The Guys On My Space!!!
And Im Kinda Feelin There Swagg...
And was impressed by there video quality!!!
There From Berkeley Ca...but have a down south/bay vibe!!
I dont know there affiliation to Stunna Of the pack but they Look related in some way.





DOE.n.Reezy's Myspace Page

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ DOE.N.REEZY- I must be ballin


  •  

    hey nice blog.

    i know quite a bit about them.

    no, none of them r related.
    their just really close friends
    have known each other for a while.

    they have more music on imeem, so
    u can look them up on there.
    they are on youtube.

    um. just google em lol.