2009-01-23

MY SET UP!!!  

Aight heres an Iphone picture of my set up!!!
I was kinda bored and felt the need to take this picture!!!

Aight so I just purchased this snazy midi keyboard...
in hopes that some day ill learn how to make beats!!!
lol...naw jk...ive made a few before...but i wanna make some that i would be proud to put on this blog..!!!
for the world to hear!!!
Im sure you probably noticed that i use 2 mac book pros....thats because ive totally infested one with graphics design shit.. psds and promotional stuff.....that i needed another computer witch I call my "happy place" wich I use for blogging, online shopping, and research!!!

Well there u have it...My "Weapons of Mass Destruction"!!




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ MY SET UP!!!